The Foundry builds a bridge between NUKE Compositing and MARI Paint
MARI 1.3v2 delivers a focused workflow to provide NUKE artists with MARI's dedicated 3D paint tools, making digital environment and projection work more efficient and final composited scenes more believable.
What is it?
NUKE <> MARI bridge allows compositing artists to directly address common and time-consuming challenges faced when using 3D projection techniques to build digital environments:
- Manage reference photography and paint seamless 3D projections.
- Easily fix warping and stretching artifacts.
- In-paint holes and occluded areas, often exposed from adjusted camera views.
- Remove unwanted markers and scene objects.
- Build invisible set-extensions.
Simple to setup, quick and easy to use - models, projections and images are sent from NUKE to MARI and back in a single step, or over a network when artists need to collaborate, share skills or save time.
Seamless results, intuitive painting.
Follow the link for detailed information