Autodesk has released the subscription advantage packs for Maya 2012, 3ds Max 2012, Mudbox 2012, Motionbuilder 2012, Softimage 2012 and Smoke for Mac 2012.
Autodesk® Subscription Advantage Packs help you get ahead by giving you early access to the latest product enhancements. Available for select products, Subscription Advantage Packs vary and can include additional product features, integrated web services, and robust design content. These enhancements expand software capabilities, promote collaboration, support sustainable design, and enrich renderings. Autodesk® Subscription Advantage Packs help you stay on the leading edge of your industry with the most current software features, and can increase your productivity with new functionality that helps you visualize and design faster.
Don't have Subscription? Get it Here
The Autodesk Subscription Advantage Pack for Autodesk Maya 2012 software provides new tools to help manage increasing scene complexity required by today’s games, film, and television productions.
- Alembic point caching—Efficiently manage complex simulated and animated data, with the ability to read and write Alembic open computer graphics interchange format.
- Bullet Physics—Create highly realistic soft body, rigid body, and ragdoll simulations with high-performance open source AMD Bullet Physics engine.
- New Node Editor—Manage and debug complex node networks with a new Node Editor that features drag-and-drop connections, color coding, and three levels of detail.
Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs for Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 software deliver new solutions that help you create and refine the look you require, faster and more easily.
- Render pass system—Segment your scene for downstream compositing with an entirely new render pass system that features a visual interface.
- After Effects and Photoshop interoperability—Enjoy significantly enhanced interoperability with Adobe® After Effects® and Adobe® Photoshop® software.
- ActiveShade for iray*— Experience a truly iterative creative process for finalizing renderings with new ActiveShade support for the iray® renderer from mental images.
- .NET Exposure of 3ds Max SDK**—Take advantage of .NET enabled languages to extend and customize certain features of 3ds Max.
The Autodesk Subscription Advantage Pack for Autodesk Smoke 2012 for Mac OS X software includes powerful new creative and technical tools plus increased format support.
- Creative tools – New and enhanced tools provide stylized graphic effects to create original looks and more control over relighting, motion blur, and recursive operations. Presets help you to be creative faster.
- Matchbox fragment shader – Spark your creativity with the new GLSL fragment shader tool. Matchbox lets you access, design, and add custom-built GPU enhanced fragment shaders to Smoke.
- Stereoscopic 3D viewing modes – Additional stereoscopic 3D viewing modes help you visually scan for differences between left and right eyes.
- Format support – Support now includes Apple® ProRes QuickTime™ files and MXF OP-1a export, HDRx support, AVCHD codec import, and Avid DNxHD® format in a QuickTime wrapper.
The Autodesk Subscription Advantage Pack for Autodesk Mudbox 2012 software delivers powerful new tools that help solidify its position as an industry-leading 3D paint and sculpting solution.
- Gigatexel engine—Create massive amounts of detail—in the range of billions of texels—to help produce highly detailed assets.
- Edge hardness, creasing & smoothing support—Import and work with models created in 3ds Max, Maya or Softimage software that contain edges with hardness, creasing, and smoothing data.
- Combine Bump and Normal maps—Combine painted bump map detail with extracted normal map detail to produce a single normal map—even in tangent space.
- Enhanced tiling—More easily paint and sculpt tiled detail to create seamlessly repeating textures and maps.
- Duplicate and Flip—More easily duplicate objects, and optionally flip them to create mirrored versions.
The Autodesk Subscription Advantage Pack for Autodesk Softimage 2012 software delivers practical new production tools for Softimage artists and Technical Directors.
- Modeling tools—Enjoy new options for thickness, hole capping, edge cutting, and extrusion, together with a new Add Smooth Edge Loop tool.
- Selection tools—Create different component selections faster and more easily.
- Bullet Physics—Take advantage of enhanced collision detection in ICE (Interactive Creative Environment) and rigid body simulations with newly integrated Bullet Physics.
- Animation & scene management—Enjoy improved overall productivity with a number of enhancements that increase efficiency throughout the pipeline.
- ICE enhancements—Now customize production and pipelines more easily with the ability to attach and run script code inside ICE Compound Property Pages.