Autodesk has released Service Pack 1 for Mudbox 2011.
Get it here
Mudbox 2011 Service Pack 1 fixes the following issues:
- Edge Bleed option in Preferences > Paint now controls the edge bleed distance for map extraction
- Error using Eyedropper to pick color on mesh with no UVs. Mudbox now creates UVs automatically.
- Incorrect GPU RAM detection causing warnings to pop up. See Environment variables for updated information.
- Brush resize down/up hotkeys not working on values larger than 100
- Flatten to UV space using mesh with no UVs causes crash
- Shift hotkey not working for temporary weight painting smooth
- Painting using stencil crashes if stencil is 24bit/pixel .tga
- Dry brush with stencil on not working correctly
- Stencil image display: Full color now displays only when the Projection brush is active, black and white when other tools are selected.
- Luminosity of the stencil affects opacity of the stencil display when Projection brush is selected
- Flood function operates on all objects instead of active or selected objects
- Depending on the shadow Depth Map Resolution and the size of the movie, shadows do not render correctly in turntable movies
- Instances cause import error
- Camera FOV and camera names from 3ds Max not importing correctly
- Crash on Mac OS X when importing malformed skeletons from 3ds Max
- Textures display incorrectly in imported files with different paint layer sizes
- You can now delete skeletons from the Object List. Right-click and select Delete Object.
- Weight painting on multiple objects is now possible
- Weights not propagating properly on subdivision
- Shadows and ambient occlusion display does not update when posing
- Various interaction issues when selecting and posing joints
- Imported n-sided or triangle meshes with bones cannot be posed when subdivided